What an amazing opportunity to get into the property market with this much-loved family home situated at the end of a quiet street with a lovely park opposite. Conveniently located only minutes to shops, schools, transport & everything you could possibly need.
- 3 fantastic size bedrooms all offering split system air conditioning & ceiling fans
- The main bedroom offers old French doors opening to the wide verandah
- Loads of character & charm with decorative high ceilings & timber fret work
- Tidy bathroom with shower over tub; internal laundry
- Floorboards throughout, new carpet and freshly painted interiors
- Stunning plasterwork on the living room ceiling
- French doors open from the second living area to an enclosed deck & securely fenced yard,
which offers side access from 2 sides
- Front verandah to enjoy a morning coffee or relaxing place to sit of an afternoon
Situated on a fully fenced low maintenance 569m2 corner block, footsteps to Pelaw Main public school, less than 2km to Kurri's main street on a corner block opposite a park, you have the added benefit of side-lane access to oversized shed and workshop with power, perfect for those with trucks, trailers, caravans etc.
- Council rates: approx. $1,700 per annum
- Water rates: approx. $790 per annum plus usage
- Land size: 569m²
For more information call Mathew Sylvester on 0401 255 656.